We Make Hiring An Apprentice, Easy.
Looking to hire an apprentice, but not sure where to begin?
Work with the UK’s largest apprenticeship gateway.
Easy Apprenticeships Explained
- Over 250 registered apprenticeship training / end point assessment providers in the UK (most have multiple sub contractors)
- Government processes and spotlight checks are overly complicated (red tape)
- Securing funding is time consuming and there is no clarity
- If you dont already have someone in mind, finding the right apprentice can be difficult
- Identifying the correct training to fill the right skill gaps in your business can be laborious
- Multiple educational levels available (level 2-7 nvq)
- Some providers charge high fees to the employer without proper transparency
- Streamlined process, We work with an extensive list of training / end point assessment providers so you don’t have to
- Fully managed solution, we do it all for you
- We guarantee government ESFA approval or no charge
- We provide clarity on funding and payment schedules
- We provide a full apprentice recruitment service, all you have to do is interview and hire
- Free replacement or refund within first 90 days
- £1,500 incentive from the government for every apprentice (max 10 per employer per year)
What are the benefits of hiring an apprentice?
Apprenticeships are an exciting option for both apprentice and employer. You can employ apprentices at different levels, from school leavers and university graduates, to people who want to further their careers or change career direction completely. You can hire someone new or upskill an existing employee. As an employer, you can get funding from the government to help pay for apprenticeship training.
The benefits for your business
Hiring an apprentice is a productive and effective way to grow talent and develop a motivated, skilled and qualified workforce.
Of employers said apprenticeships helped them develop skills relevant to their organisation
Of employers said apprenticeships helped them improve productivity
Of employers said apprenticeships helped them improve the quality of their product or service
You can adapt their training according to the needs of your buiness
They’re motivated to learn new skills
You can expand and upskill your workforce
Why use Easy Apprenticeships?
Some companies find it difficult to hire an apprentice due to slow processes and red tape. At Easy Apprenticeships, we can help you resolve issues such as:
Choose an apprenticeship for your business or organisation – we review your business to find the apprenticeship that best suits you
Find an organisation that offers training for the apprenticeship you’ve chosen – that’s us!
Check what funding is available for training and other costs to your organisation – we can take care of this for you
Advertise your apprenticeship – find out how to create an advert using your apprenticeship service account or give your training provider permission to do this for you – something we’re incredibly good at considering we’re powered by TalentSpa
Select your apprentice and make an apprenticeship agreement and commitment statement with them – which our dedicated team can provide help and support with
At Easy Apprenticeships, we help you access government funding to grow your business and improve productivity. We take time to get to know your staff, your business and how you work to ensure we create strategically designed solutions and bespoke programmes that help you reach your wider business objectives. Our solutions span from start-to-finish recruitment services through to fully flexible on-the-job training at your workplace, including options to train your existing staff.